You probably will be surprised to hear that but there is nothing really difficult about writing a book.
Here are the tips that will be helpful if you aim to write a bestseller but don’t know what to begin with.
- Everyone can create a book that is potentially popular. If we look closer every book is somebody’s experience or thoughts. And everyone has certain thoughts and experience, shy why not to compile a book? The person who is the author of a book may gain money, success or fame. In the most lucky cases all the three perks come together. The reason for the fact that not all the people are authors of books is lack of confidence and inability to see the profit from writing a book.
- What to write about? Everything will do. But there is point to write a book that will be interesting for potential readers and be likely to become a bestseller. The following variants are sure-fire.
- Try to describe your personal experience in a touching way.
- Consider describing your professional experience and show the backstage.
- Combine these first variants and you will get a guaranteed bestseller.
- The average people are commonly interested in the private life of others. That is not necessarily the love affairs of celebrities and public figures. The life routine of plain people is no less attractive. If you don’t believe this fact try to spill the beans to your friend and you will see how concentrated he gets on other people’s secrets. It’s not by chance that such reality shows as “Big Brother” or “My Strange Addiction” are extremely popular, and the their backstage stories turn out to be even more captivating.
- Let your narration be emotional and expressive. Don’t be afraid to create the negative effect. The indifference is the worst thing. Make the reader identify himself with the main characters no matter if they are good or bad ones.